Tally Data Integartion - features & Overview
Data integration with other databases includes exchanging the data from other databases like SQL, Oracle, Access or simple Excel Sheet. This is a customized job which is needed to be evaluated on case to case basis. Data integration can be required for a specific module which is working externally. For e.g. if you are using a CRM module to have pre-sales analysis ( quotation, enquiry handling, follow-ups etc. ), the same module can be integrated with Tally. In this case, the Confirmed Sales Orders will be imported into tally with required Party masters & Item Masters. This data import may happen in Batch-process mode or on-lime mode ( dynamic link ).
Data integration may be required for importing old data while migrating from old software to Tally.ERP 9.
Benefits of Tally IntegrationBy Reducing 'Data Input Duplication', you not only save costs in administration functions but also eliminate the possibility of human errors.
Automation of business processes that previously depended on manual data transfers between systems
Real-time consolidation of data from various systems for centralized reporting
Scenarios illustrating solutions we can develop
- Excel file is emailed and converted to Sales Order
- Principal places Purchase Order that is converted to Sales Order at partner
- Auto generation of PO from SO (Back to Back)
- Master from one company into multiple companies
- Monthly bill to customer
- Recurring Journal
- Price List to website - Plus email in real time
- RDBMS information to Tally Update
- Goods despatched LR Number and Date SMS and email
- Independent Software Vendor (ISV) can integrate their software with Tally